Skip to content
- All items can be checked out for 3 weeks and are due before the library closes on the due date.
- You may renew by phone or online.
- For lost or damaged items, the fee is our current cost plus a $5 administrative fee
- Overdue fines are $ .25/day for NEW books, audio cassettes and CDs; $.50/day for DVDs (maximum of $10/per item) and Interlibrary Loans (ILL); and $2/day for e-readers (maximum is replacement cost + $5 administrative fee). There are NO fines on overdue kids and teen materials.
- Parents must sign for patrons under 17 to get a Library Card. At that time, parents can also identify whether their child can be on filtered on unfiltered computers.
- Lost Library cards will be replaced for $1.00 to cover the cost of the laminated card.
- There will be a $15.00 service fee for checks returned by the bank to the Library due to insufficient funds.
- The Library adheres to the Colorado Revised Statutes 24-90-119, Privacy of User Records, which means we will not disclose any record or other information which identifies a person as having requested or used specific materials or service or as otherwise having used the Library.
- The Library’s wireless network is not secure. We recommend that you utilize virus protection, personal firewall, and other protective measures. The Library is not responsible for any loss of information or damage to your equipment that might result from using the wireless network.