Beneficent will lead a free workshop on Tuesday, October 11th from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. in the West Custer County Library’s Community Room. Applying for long-term care financial programs can leave families feeling like they’re in a maze. Learn from Beneficent how to quickly navigate to the best financial program to help pay for: senior care, adult day care, home care, assisted living, or a nursing home. Attend the event in-person or via Zoom. For Zoom and in-person sign up go to the Events Page at www.westcusterlibrary.org . For assistance with registration call (719) 783-9138.
At the Event Learn how to:
- How to access government programs that pay for long-term care
- How to avoid common mistakes when planning for long-term care
- Interactive activity for the Myths vs. Facts about long-term care
- Steps to take NOW… before needing long-term care
- Pathways to approval for long-term care benefits
- Ways to preserve your hard earned assets
Kim Searles, BA Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) and Director of Education at Beneficent will lead the workshop. She educates clients on how Certified Medicaid Planners can help qualify clients for long-term care costs not covered by Medicare.
Bookings are closed for this event.