The library is open! We are open during our normal business hours.
All library events have been canceled and community rooms reservations have been canceled until further notice. Community room reservations may be refunded, or you may use the credit in the future.
Curbside pickup is still available! Call the front desk at 719-783-9138 ext 1 to learn how to order books and schedule an appointment.
Face masks are required for staff and patrons.
All libraries materials are quarantine upon return for 24-hours.
Tips for visiting the library during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
Use curbside pickup or choose digital materials
- Use the online catalog to order books and movies if you have internet access at home: https://westcusterlibrary.catalog.aspencat.info/
- Choose digital over print materials, if possible.
- Request curbside pick-up.
Clean hands when handling shared items or electronics
- Wash your hands before and after using the library.
- Clean and disinfect the outside of library materials with diluted bleach or rubbing alcohol to disinfect items. The library quarantines items upon return for 24-hours, but we recommend you take any additional disinfecting steps you need to make yourself feel safe.
- Use computer stations one person at a time. Ensure they are cleaned before use and use a disinfectant wipe on the mouse and keyboard.