DMV2GO Program Now in Custer County Monthly
Sponsored by the Custer County Sheriff’s Office and
The West Custer County Library
The DMV2GO Program will be held at the West Custer County Library Community Room on Thursday, September 15th from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Any Coloradan who needs a driver’s license or id card services can utilize this program. The DMV2GO Program is part of the DMV’s commitment to serve all Coloradans.
Provided Services: • First time: Colorado Driver License or ID card • Out-of-State Transfers • Renew: Driver License, Permit, Identification Card, • Issue New: Driver License, Permit, Identification Card • Motor Vehicle Records • Reinstatements • Colorado Roads and Community Safety Act services.
- No appointment is necessary
- the mobile program accepts credit card payments and checks
- the service for permits and reinstatements is limited
- the written test is not available.
- Customers have to upload their reinstatement documents to colorado.gov. Once uploaded, it takes up to 72 hours for them to be processed and cleared off of the account.