The DMV2GO Program will be held at the West Custer County Library Community Room on the third Thursday of each month from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Any Coloradan who needs a driver’s license or id card services can utilize this program. The DMV2GO Program is part of the DMV’s commitment to serve all Coloradans.
Provided Services: • First time: Colorado Driver License or ID card • Out-of-State Transfers • Renew: Driver License, Permit, Identification Card, • Issue New: Driver License, Permit, Identification Card • Motor Vehicle Records • Reinstatements • Colorado Roads and Community Safety Act services.
- No appointment is necessary
- the mobile program accepts credit card payments and checks
- the service for permits and reinstatements is limited
- the written test is not available.
- Customers have to upload their reinstatement documents to colorado.gov. Once uploaded, it takes up to 72 hours for them to be processed and cleared off of the account.