Curbside Delivery During the COVID-19 Pandemic
To use curbside delivery, place a hold on items online or over the phone.
To place a hold online, visit http://catalog.westcusterlibrary.org
Use the “Available Now at My Library” link to see items currently on the shelf at West Custer County Library.
Further directions regarding placing a hold online are available at https://www.westcusterlibrary.org/using-your-library-account-online/
After placing your order online, please call the library staff at 719-783-9138 ext. 1 to confirm we’ve received your order and to schedule a pickup appointment.
To order by phone, call 719-783-9138 ext 1 and leave a detailed message with the title, author (or main actors), and your phone number. Please let us know if you need books in large print. Please be aware that all of our movies are DVDs.
Only patrons in good standing (i.e. not currently banned and have less than $10 in fees) with the library may use curbside pickup services.
Using the Library During the Ongoing Pandemic
The library is open! We are open during our normal business hours.
Do not enter the library if you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms. Please stay home if you are ordered to quarantine or isolate.
All library events have been canceled and community rooms reservations have been canceled until further notice. Community room reservations may be refunded, or you may use the credit in the future.
How We’re Making the Library Safe:
- Face masks are required for staff and patrons.
- All library materials are quarantined upon return for 24-hours.
- HEPA air purifiers are strategically placed around the library.
- Computers, tables, chairs, and the front desk are disinfected after every patron.
How to Safely Use the Library:
- Wash your hands before and after using the library.
- Clean and disinfect the outside of library materials with diluted bleach or rubbing alcohol to disinfect items. The library quarantines items upon return for 24-hours, but we recommend you take any additional disinfecting steps you need to make yourself feel safe.
- Practice social distancing by staying 6 feet away from people not in your family or group.