Do You Need an Interlibrary Loan Request?
Thanks to our new catalog, Interlibrary Loans aren’t needed as much as they used to be. Using your new 14-digit library card (stop by and get one if you haven’t already), you can search our library and more than 100 libraries in the state for your item, and place that item on hold.
If you still can’t find the item you want, fill in the form below and your request will be processed as soon as possible. The Library will call when you your item arrives. Please allow at least 3 weeks for your item to arrive. You can also fill out an Interlibrary Loan Request in person at the Library’s front desk.
Interlibrary Loan Policies/Procedures:
- Service is available to holders of current & unrestricted WCCLD cards.
- Newly published items (i.e. in the last 6 months) are often not available because of high levels of demand at the lending libraries.
- You may have up to 3 items at a time.
- Items are checked out on the date they arrive at the library, not the date they are picked up, so please pick them up as soon as possible.
- ILLs cannot be renewed. The ILL late fee is $1/day per item.
- Do Not Remove the Pink Band on Interlibrary Loan items