To get a free Library card:
- Bring your driver’s license or another photo ID
- Bring a document to show you live or own land here
- If you have a Library card from another Colorado Library, bring that and an ID
- If you are under 17, bring a photo ID when possible, and a guardian who can sign for the appropriate computer use for you.
- If you do not live or own land here, and have no Library Card from another Colorado Library, you can get a Card with a photo ID and $15.00.
- However, you do not need a card to use the Internet, take the free magazines in the lobby, or take one of our books or videos from the “Donations Shelf” in the front lobby. We do have WiFi and Ethernet plug-in stations.
To View Your Account Or To Set Up Your Online Account:
You will need a 14-digit library card (below the barcode on the back of your library card) to login to your account. Upgrading is fast and free! Just stop by the library front desk and ask about it.
To login, click on the LIBRARY CATALOG link at the top of any page of the website, then use your 14-digit library card number and password.
Your library account will list books you have out, allow you to renew them and allow you to place books, movies and audio books on hold from more than 100 libraries throughout the state.